This is looking really great.  Its attractive and professional.  I
appreciate the RAA team's (usa and HaHi) dedication to making this an
invaluable resource (and it is).

I quick idea involves the search by date at the bottom.  You may want
it to be in the form of:

DD-MM-YYYY

instead of

YYYY-MM-DD

and infer the year (YYYY) if all that is supplied is DD-MM and default
the second field to "today" for today's date.

Just a thought,

-rich