Rubyists,

I have recently had a very interesting discussion with
a book publisher about Ruby and Ruby books.  One of the
things that he mentioned is that Ruby books are not
really selling many copies.

Do any of the authors on this list have any comments on
the truth of this statement?  Anyone care to speculate
as to what may be the cause and what we could do?

One comment was that the presence of the Pickaxe book,
a truely excellent book, at no cost, is having an impact.

Personally, I would like to see more books on Ruby. More
shelf space can create more mind-share.  -laugh- Or is
it the other way around?

Regards,

--
-mark.

Mark Probert      probertm / NOSPAM_nortelnetworks.com
Nortel Networks   ph.          (613) 768-1082

All opinions expressed are my own and do not
reflect in any way those of Nortel Networks.