Fabio Mascarenhas writes:
> I'm planning to use Ruby for a class assignment this semester (it's a web
> application), so I'll probably have to "grow" an object persistence layer in
> the next month or so (grow because I'll be using XP :-) ). If it's any good
> I'll post it to RAA.

OK. I'm also interested in your XP class experience, please let me
know if you decide to post about it.

> What do you mean by templating? There's embedded Ruby (eruby) that lets you
> put Ruby code in text such as web pages.

Actually, I prefer to keep code and layout separated. I was thinking
about something like the CPAN modules HTML::Template and Template
Toolkit.

Time allowing, when I finish `Programming Ruby' I'll try to write a
template module...

Regards,

--
Adriano