On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 11:17 PM, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> [snip]

> Yes, the categories would be keywords (that doesn't stop them from
> being categories as well).  But keywords are more than that.  Here is
> an incomplete list:
>
>  [snip]

After this discussion, I now better understand the reasons why the RAA
is as it is and also where it is likely heading.  I think that having
developers abstract their own work (through keywords) is positive.  I
think this approach can help foster an environment in which developers'
thinking can be more creative.

If keywords are more formally adopted, perhaps along the lines Gavin
has suggested, I would recommend that developers place their keywords
in ranked order based on their view of which keywords used are most
applicable.  I think this would be helpful because it would provide