> I see that Joel has already responded and you may have a workaround; but
> if you could, *please* send me some code to reproduce the problem. There
> wasn't anything particularly wrong-looking about the code snippet that
> you showed (about setting a new font into a group box), and it should
> not have caused the program to crash.

Lyle,

I've tried several times to isolate the problem, but it's just so damned flaky.  For example, I
can comment out entire chunks of code that don't do anything, aren't being called, and are
generally useless... and it makes my problem go away. Gah.

The other issue is that the app relies on my company's entire filesystem layout.

Anyway, I'll keep plugging away at it... I'm hell-bent on contributing in some small way to FXRuby
;)

Jason