On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, 2:07:26 PM, Hiroshi wrote:

> Hi, Chad,

Hmmmm... I'm a bit confused about this feature.  When you introduced
it (in the Ruby comment above), it sounds like something tightly
integrated to RAA, which is great.  But now, it seems you're talking
about a separate Wiki, which I don't think is good.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more about it.

Gavin