Hi, Gavin,

Sure.  Our test drive are running here.
http://usausa.dyndns.org/~usa/raa/index.html
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp:8080/raa/index.html

RAA/2.3 is scheduled to be released on this weekend (already freezed
features).  ToDos and done is listed at
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/rwiki?cmd=view;name=ToDo232
I'm sorry but The documentation is in Japanese.  Good luck.
-- NAKAMURA Hiro$hi

> OK, I've had my 2c, but I just put another nickel in the slot.

Thanks always.

> The only thing required to be able to do very effective searches is
> some metadata that can be indexed (or brute-force-searched; who
> cares?).  The simplest and best way to do this is to have some
> standard keywords that package owners can apply to their packages.  A
> good web interface is not hard: either check-boxes or a multi-list.
> (Allow extra keywords in a text area.)  The same interface can be used
> to search for stuff.
>
> Knowing *what* you can valuably search for means more powerful
> searching, and means you can effectively browse as well - search
> whatever categories (oops, I mean "keywords") you are interested in.
>
> This equates, more or less, to multiple categorisation, but without
> all the hassle of working out how to implement such a beast.
>
> Easy enough?  Good enough?

Seems good, more than enough.  We'll be able to get standard keywords
from Category discussions of this thread, right?

After releasing RAA/2.3, I'll try some UI.

Regards,
// NaHi