Jason Persampieri wrote:

> I'm getting a segfault after doing some stuff within my FXRuby app, then switching focus to a
> different window and moving the new window around.  My initial guess is that it has something to
> do with send a PAINT message when the window is not in focus.  However, this ONLY happens after
> doing some fairly intensive work within the app.  I know this is vague... and if necessary, I'll
> pare down my code and try to isolate it.

<snip>

I see that Joel has already responded and you may have a workaround; but
if you could, *please* send me some code to reproduce the problem. There
wasn't anything particularly wrong-looking about the code snippet that
you showed (about setting a new font into a group box), and it should
not have caused the program to crash.