I'm getting a segfault after doing some stuff within my FXRuby app, then switching focus to a
different window and moving the new window around.  My initial guess is that it has something to
do with send a PAINT message when the window is not in focus.  However, this ONLY happens after
doing some fairly intensive work within the app.  I know this is vague... and if necessary, I'll
pare down my code and try to isolate it.

I'm using Ruby v1.6.8 and FXRuby v1.0.18.  Both are the pre-packaged windows self-installers.

Herte is the exact error message :

EraGUI.rb:624: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.6.8 (2002-12-24) [i586-mswin32]

abnormal program termination

Line 624 of my app is :
623: theApp.create
624: theWindow.setupWidgets    #this is a method I use to do the set up of all the widgets
625: theApp.run

Any ideas before I work to pare the code down?

Jason