Hi,

From: Ralf <lausianne / gmx.net>
Subject: tkgnuplot problem: fork() on win
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:37:44 +0900
> I just downloaded tkgnuplot, hoping I could use it to write a little
> frontend for gnuplot. It stopped with the message "The fork() function
> is unimplemented on this machine" (Ruby 1.6.8-8 on Win2000)
  (snip)
> Is there a simple way to change a program (replace "fork" by "thread"
> etc.?) so it runs on Win?

Tkgnuplot creates a gnuplot process and keeps inter process
communication with the process. I'm sorry, but, to create the
process, 'fork' is required. Therefore, I think the trouble is
not on Tkgnuplot. If anyone tells me the method instead of
'open3.rb' on Win, I'll be able to replace the part of creating
a gnuplot process by same way.