Hi, all,

There are many articles overnight...

Regards to the style topic around Google vs Yahoo vs Wiki
(graph, not tree), we developers had discussed it for the
RAA renewal(Oct. 2002) and choosed the Google style
and keep category simple.  That's why current RAA is.

* We want project owners to self-organize their category
  for users to grasp projects from broader perspective.
* We want project owners to put searchable keyword at
  'short_description' or 'description' of their entry,
  for users who knows what he/she want exactly.
* We want users to utilize search box.

But, I realize it while this discussion, things aren't
going our way for now.  So I'm wathing discussions
interestingly.

# Back to the style issue, we have a plan to introduce
# wiki-like feature to RAA.  That's for linking proejcts
# and for adding comments of users.

Maybe I misunderstood you again, but does this English
sentence imply that RAA doesn't have a search feature now?
Or are you thinking more detailed search e.g. "search by
release date, category and description"?  That's on our
ToDo...

Regards,
// NaHi