Jim Weirich writes:

# After all the talk about a class browser, I threw this together to try
# out some ideas.  It is a simple browser that allows you to explore the
# classes in a running Ruby system.  It uses reflection to find the
# relationships between classes (and Modules), so there is no reference
# back to source code.  In fact, in its current state, you can't even
# load in other Ruby modules (i.e. it only looks at basic Ruby, the Tk
# classes and its own classes).
#
# Despite its rather stripped down functionality, it might be useful as
# a starting point to see what is possible and useful.  If someone wants
# to run with this, feel free to use this as a starting point.

Just had a chance to take a quick look at this before leaving.

Brief comment: Nice work!

I also have the usual suggestion to make: put it in the RAA where others
can easily find it (and eventually various other and/or later versions) in
the future.

Conrad Schneiker