Here's the deal.

FreePAN will not be officially open for business until late February.
We don't exactly have the bandwidth at the moment to open the floodgates.
So we're working on securing a few more HTTP/FTP mirrors and finishing some
documentation.

And if we don't have them by February, we'll likely open anyway.  I'm
anxious to get things started.

On Friday 24 January 2003 01:47 pm, Berger, Daniel wrote:

> Did I make someone mad?  I don't see my name or any of my modules there. :(

It's a personal vendetta, Daniel Berger, that one day will end with
the detonation of an onion factory!  :)

Yeah, so.. When FreePAN opens, I'll be posting a comprehensive list of
why modules aren't checking into the repository and how to make it all work
right.  Be briefly patient, as you might just see the modules appear
suddenly as we're pounding away.

_why