On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 11:27:46AM +0900, dblack / candle.superlink.net wrote:

> OK, but what modules do we need? :-)  Or are you saying that (some of)
> the software in question is there but hidden under names that make
> people think it's not there?

I don't know what Simon thinks, but I really do think that exactly.  It
took me a while to find NArray.  The only reason why I can find it in RAA
now is because I already know it exists.

I suspect that there are more libraries in RAA that I'd be interested in
and I just don't know are there.

--
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.