On 11 Aug, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "[ruby-talk:00618] Re: A `File' is not a `IO'?????"
>     on 99/08/11, clemens.hintze / alcatel.de <clemens.hintze / alcatel.de> writes:

[...]

>   (gdb) r auree.rb < test2.auree

I have thought on that right on the moment I hit the [Send] button :-)
Sometimes I am really too clumsy. I have searched for a possibility to
`cat ... |' it into the debugger.

[...]

> Either ok for me.  I'm not sure whether list members think it's noise
> or the clue to internal of Ruby.

As until now, nobody has spoken its veto, I will send it to the list.
We need a little bit traffic, ok? ;-))))

But I can send it in 7-8 hours, approx...

>                                      look at the bright side.
>                                                         matz.

Yeah! But why do you make advertisment for Python??? :-/

\cle