> Have you tried narf-lib ? You might want to give it a shot.  It's an entirely
> new look at the CGI API.
>
> http://narf-lib.sf.net

I checked it out, and I like the way it makes it easy to test your web
applications; however, I don't understand why it's necessary to include
#!/usr/bin/narf at the top of your scripts when you're coding in Ruby. Is
there a way to use this library in a standard fashion, and if not, why can't
errors be reported directly to the browser without using the narf runner?
Also, how stable is narf? I'm about to embark on a serious project, and narf's
RAA listing has it at beta status. With cgi.rb weighing in at under 2000 lines,
I have no worries of problems occuring I wouldn't be able to fix. I'm not
knocking narf. It looks like it can do some very cool stuff. I'm just curious
if it would suite my particular needs.

Thanks,
Travis Whitton <whitton / atlantic.net>