On Monday 20 January 2003 04:54 pm, Travis Whitton wrote:
| I hate to reply to my own post, but this is the solution I've come up with:
|
| require 'cgi'
|
| class CGI
|   module QueryExtension
|     def [](*args)
|       if @params[*args]
|         return @params[*args][0]
|       end
|     end
|   end
| end

| I was wondering where I could post such a modification so that others could
| use it as well. It seems a bit silly to post a 10 line hack to the RAA.
| Is there a page on the Wiki that would be appropriate?
|
| Thanks,
| Travis

Have you tried narf-lib ? You might want to give it a shot.  It's an entirely
new look at the CGI API.

http://narf-lib.sf.net

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams