On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, 8:54:37 AM, Travis wrote:

> I was wondering where I could post such a modification so that others could
> use it as well. It seems a bit silly to post a 10 line hack to the RAA.
> Is there a page on the Wiki that would be appropriate?

You're damn right there is.  StandardClassExceptions is the place.
Create a page StandardClassExceptions/CGI, and reference yet another
new page (containing your solution) from there.  The name of that page
might be CGIQueryExtension or something.  The examples that are
already there (e.g. under StandardClassExtensions/String) are a good
example.

Email me off-list if you need any help.

Cheers,
Gavin