--- Tim Bates <tim / bates.id.au> skrev:

> Mnemonic looks good, but there has been no new
> version since Jan 2002. It
> still uses Lapidary for its test cases. Does anyone
> know of any current
> projects that do similar things?

I re-implemented Prevayler for Ruby a few weeks ago,
but only the core parts (i.e, that which is in the
Java version).

Mnemonic tries to go a little further, by using proxy
methods to make object prevalence even more
transparent. Unfortunately that part of Mnemonic seems
kind of broken and messy. (I haven't gotten any reply
from Mnemonic's author when asking about it).

/Anders

=====
Anders Bengtsson              ndrsbngtssn / yahoo.se
Stockholm, Sweden

Gratis e-mail resten av livet p? www.yahoo.se/mail
Busenkelt!