On Monday, January 20, 2003, 2:13:02 PM, Shashank wrote:

> <dblack / candle.superlink.net> wrote in message
>> And by all means do!  It's a happenin' place.

> This is my first attempt to use IRC so may be I am missing all the fun.
> When is the best time to come there ... I tried a few times this evening and
> did not see any activity.

Did you say hello? ;)

The "best" time is all the time, I think.  People often inactively
lurk.  After all, if they don't have something specific they want to
talk about, they're likely to just get on with what they were doing.

Anyone presenting a simple Ruby problem usually gets a quick response,
in my limited experience.

But it could be that your time zone is disadvantaged.  That's unlikely
though.

Cheers,
Gavin