Okay, my unwilling accomplices.

YAML.rb 0.49.2 is another subrelease before 0.50.  I don't know exactly
why I want to hit 0.50 with a truly solid release, but it's a dangerous
fixation I have with numbers that only grows worse as the years slice
through me.

It's not that 0.49.2 isn't solid, but it has a number of new features
and I'm anxious to test them before 0.50.  They are as follows:

  - Much improved YPath support.  Here's a taste (from the
    YamlTestingSuite) of what we can do now:

      data:
        - one:
            name: xxx
        - two:
            name: yyy
        - three:
            name: zzz
      ypath: /*/one/name|//three/name
      expected:
       - /0/one/name
       - /2/three/name

  - Other examples are in the `yts/YtsYpath.yml' test.

  - YAML.rb now supports the brand new sequence-in-sequence shortcut.
    This allows you to stack the dashes on your nested sequences:

      yaml: |
        - - - one
            - two
            - three
      ruby: |
        [ [ [ 'one', 'two', 'three' ] ] ]

   - As consequence of the above addition, the boolean '+' and '-'
     implicits are no longer available:

       yaml: |
         - +
         - -
       ruby: |
         [ '+', [ nil ] ]
       ---
       yaml: |
         - true
         - false
         - yes
         - no
       ruby: |
         [ true, false, true, false ]

Thanks for your time.  Many thanks to the users who continue to evaluate
these releases.  If I haven't responded to your email, please send it
again.  I'm more than a tad absent-minded of late:

  _why