class TestTwo < Test::Unit::TestCase
  include UndefinedModule

  def test_also_ok
    assert true, "This will be ignored"
-- END ---------------------------------------

Running them gives ...

-- UNIT TEST OUTPUT --------------------------
traken$ ruby testbug.rb
testbug.rb:13: uninitialized constant UndefinedModule at TestTwo
(NameError)
Loaded suite testbug
Started
Finished in 0.004499 seconds.

Granted, there is a NameError in the output of the testcase, but the
final line (0 failures, 0 errors) gives no hint of that.

Is is possible for Unit::Test to trap that error and report it in the
summary line?  Or am I asking for the impossible?

BTW, great job on Test::Unit ... I use it ALL the time.