On Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:51:00 +0900, Daniel Carrera wrote:

> Oh, BTW, I did eventually find what I was looking for.  But I still
> think that it'd be good if PickAxe had an index.
>
> Daniel Carrera
> Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept. University of Maryland.  (301)
> 405-5137

Which version of the Pickaxe are you looking at?

If it's the Pickaxe in HTML format, in the lower left hand corner there is
a window labeled "jump targets". Click C. This takes you to a list of
things that start with C. There are two entries for "Case Expressions".

I don't have access to my Windows machine but I'm pretty sure the Pickaxe
in the Windows Help file format has an index. I know it has a search tool.