In article <001b01c2be9e$3f5c02a0$0300a8c0 / austin.rr.com>,
Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
>Hello all...
>
>I've just looked at druby for the first time
>in a few months.
>
>I'm now using 1.7.3 on Win98.
>
>I've tried drb 1.3 and 2.0b1, and I can't seem
>to get the simplest things to work.
>
>Anyone know what's up??
>
>Thanks,
>Hal

Are you using the version of drb on each machine you're trying to use
it with?  (disregard the question if you're just trying to use drb on one
machine with localhost)

Phil
--
"Or perhaps the truth is less interesting than the facts?"
Amy Weiss (accusing theregister.co.uk of engaging in 'tabloid journalism')