On Friday 17 January 2003 04:48 pm, Travis Whitton wrote:
| There is a very long thread [ruby-talk:39898] that talks about changes
| in the CGI api to make cgiobj["someval"] return a string instead of array
| and have cgiobj.params("someval") return an array. Did any of these changes
| ever get applied? I've looked on the RAA for newer versions of cgi.rb, but
| I'm assuming it's only bundled with Ruby. I would love to get away from
| doing cgiobj["someval"].to_s so hopefully some headway has been made in
| this direction.
|
| Thanks,
| Travis Whitton <whitton / atlantic.net>

Have you taken a look at narf-lib? It's even more useful than that.

http://narf-lib.sourceforge.net/doc/

Hope that helps,
~ Bruce

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams