--Ozcu8jTUVXyAJQfZ

I'm using IE to automatically navigate the CMS used where I work.  As
part of the process, it pulls up a separate window to choose which
template you want to write with.  I do something like this:

require 'win32ole'

$ie =3D WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')
$ie.visible =3D true
$ie.navigate2('http://host/path/to/cms/stuff')

sleep(1) until $ie.readyState =3D=3D 4

create_page_link =3D nil
$ie.document.getElementsByTagName('a').each { |a|
  create_page_link =3D a if a.innerHTML =3D~ /Create New Page/
}

a.click

When this link is clicked, a new window pops up, and I have to navigate
through it to select the template I am using. =20

However, I can't figure out how to get an InternetExplorer.Application
instance for this window.

Any clues?

--=20
All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--Ozcu8jTUVXyAJQfZ