On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:23:29 +0900, dwerder / gmx.net (Dominik Werder) wrote:

||| What's your favorite ruby editor on linux?
||| I'm using vim, emacs is a little big, but what else is out there?

I"m using ActiveState Komodo. It's $29 but pretty nice. It is really
targetted at Perl/Python (you can run their debuggers inside Komodo), but
is language support for Ruby, Lisp and about 20 other languages. There was
some talk by ActiveState a year or so ago about adding more Ruby support,
but I don't know where that went. One license will let you use Komodo on
both Windows and Linux, so it's not a bad deal. Oh, it also has code
folding, which is pretty nice.

Joey

--
http://www.joeygibson.com