Our local XP group did a Test-Driven Design clinic.  Although most of
the group chose to use either Java or .NET, I convinced one haples soul
to pair with me doing Ruby.

I wrote a reconstruction of the evening at ...

   http://w3.one.net/~jweirich/talks/tdddemo/

I put this together for two reasons.
(1) To reinforce the TDD technique for the those at the meeting who new
to XP.
(2) Provide an excuse to show some Ruby code to the group, in the hopes
recruiting Ruby pair programmers for our next meeing.

If you've seen Test-Driven Development before, this will be nothing new,
and there are certainly better Ruby tutorials out there.  But I thought
I would post it here on the off chance someone finds it useful.