Anders Bengtsson wrote:

>  --- "Booth, Peter" <Peter.Booth / gs.com> wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a source code formatter for
> > Ruby?
> > I can't see anything on RAA.
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> I don't know about any free-standing tools. But there
> is support for Ruby source formatting available for
> most major editors, like Emacs, Vim, the Eclipse IDE,
> etc.

As for free-standing tools, I've used rb2html previously. It isn't as
heavy on the cosmetics as editors tend to be, but then too much make-up
gives allergic reactions :-)

  http://www.ruby-lang.org/raa/list.rhtml?name=rb2html

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )