Scripsit ille aut illa Mauricio FernŠŌdez <batsman.geo / yahoo.com>:

> > T> it could just as well mean that class variables are only available to the
> > T> class they're initialized in, a subclass thus having its own independent set.
> >
> >  I'm agree with you, english is a bad language for the documentation :-)))
>
> We should go on writing in Japanese then ;-)

That would be too hard to understand for some people like me (aren't
they called 'gaijin'?).

Why not write the documentation in Ruby? Together with the already
existing English documentation, it might be enough.

SCNR

--
this will all happen when your sleeping, and you wont notice a thing because
your titanic fat arse is already so fucked open by your private assortment of