On Sunday, January 12, 2003, 1:05:29 AM, Gavin wrote:

> To all those who use the Ruby Garden Wiki:

> I've noticed a lot of top-level namespace pollution, and would like
> everybody to know about the remarkable feature of Wiki sub-pages.

I'll just elaborate on the mechanism.  Well, it's pretty easy once you
see it.  There are some examples at:

  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?GavinSinclair

E.g. within this page, I only have to link to "/InterfacesSummary",
and the link URL is

  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?GavinSinclair/InterfacesSummary

Within this sub-page, there is a link back to GavinSinclair, making
navigation easier.

Hopefully one day, it will be easier to *organise* the Wiki thanks to
sub-pages.

Gavin