Martin Hart said:

> Excuse me for butting in late on in the thread, this may not be of any
> relevance/importance, but have you considered "feature" compatability
> with other versions of xUnit?
>
> While it is a minor point, I do wonder if Test::Unit should behave the
> same way as all the other tools based on xUnit?

While I want to make the transition for users of other xUnits as painless
as possible, I hope that a testing framework written in Ruby can far
surpass one written in C++ or Java. Plus, if you compare the original
xUnit (sUnit, or Smalltalk Unit) to something like JUnit, you'll see that
there's actually a lot of variance already.

While I don't ever want to break compatibility/similiarity without good
reason, I'm always looking for good reasons to do exactly that.

> Either way - it's a great module and I'm not going to stop using it if
> this feature stays in :-)

Thanks - I'm glad you like it.

Nathaniel