My email got rejected by the list because it had the word Pi$$ in it.  Or
was it because it had the word HE double toothpicks in it.  C'mon... I get
viruses and adds and nonsense from this list all the time, but I can't say
a couple of words that aren't even considered swearing in the great
USofA?  I protest.  Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of
elderberries!