Hi, John,

Sorry for long silence.

www.ruby-lang.org development team prepared an alternative
style sheet for large font which can be used by user's choice.

Mozilla users;
  Go http://www.ruby-lang.org/ and check "View" -> "Use Style"
  menu of Mozilla to find "for large font".

Opera/7b2 users;
  Select "view" -> "style" -> "for large font" at the bottom
  of the menu.

For now, plain IE users cannot user alternative style sheet...
I heard that there exists a plugin to enable to use it.

Regards,
// NaHi