Hi, Nakajima-san,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience, especially on our web site which
hosts soap4r related items.

AFAIK we don't have "mirror site" as you said.  I mean the site which
mirrors downloadable items, not only meta-information of projects.
But there is a "mirror site" on developing now.  I'm not a responsible
person but it might be available soon.

Regards,
// NaHi