Hi,

Daniel Carrera wrote:

> I suppose that Philips CGI solution is what you are really after.
> However, if you still want to create variables as in your example, here is
> how:
Yes and
I have start to write a mod_ruby handler. Here i am possible
to read the values from the "POST" and "GET" methods.
The values are in on string for example
werte = "anfang=123&ende=was"

At the moment i am possible to get the values over a
hash in the eruby scripts. For example:
puts "anfang = #{$hsh['anfang']}"

I will be nice to do that without complicated hash
in eruby scripts. The same in php scripts.

Ok i will try this with eval.

Cheers,
Manfred