<jbritt / ruby-doc.org> wrote in message
 news:NGEDJNFKAGDNDOIPFPBDCEDBDDAA.jbritt / ruby-doc.org...

> > http://www.chami.com/html-kit/  (free)
> >

> I recall having spyware problems with HTML-kit.  This was about a year
or 8 months ago.

> James

Not spyware and no ads.

The first thing I did was to click on Help which woke up the firewall
because it opened an internal browser window to access the _online_
help.

I see now that it does this in an external window (Build 292).

As you'll know, documentation can soon fatten a download and soon become
out of date, so not much is included.  Online resources are huge.

<>
I see that Chami is trying to get it running on RH Linux + Wine:
http://www.chamisplace.com/asp/supportdoc.asp?id=H000134
</>

Hadn't intended to wander [OT].

daz