Hi,

In message "does exist something like Method.info ?"
    on 03/01/03, gabriele renzi <surrender_it / rc1.vip.lng.yahoo.com> writes:

|I seem to remember that I saw something like method.__doc__ in that
|language that starts with a P, do we have something like this in Ruby?
|
|If not, Why not?

It makes the interpreter bigger.  I think it should be a separate
program.  I believe Dave Thomas is working on integrating ri and RDoc,
and I made approval to RDoc'ize the standard libraries (including C
written built-in).  So "ri" situation will be improved.

							matz.