Actually, Javascript is a pretty cool language. It has many OO features
that would make it nice to use in some projects, although they are  not
that useful for your typical run-in-a-browser script. The problem is not
the language, it is DOM, which is actually separate from the language and
all those bloody different implementations in different browsers that
don't work the same. All that cross-browser tag you have to play when
writing javascript apps make it really, really painful. I feel you, I hate
writing anything in Javascript. Just wanted to note where the problem
actually lies.

--
"Daniel P. Zepeda" <daniel@z,e,p,e,d,a,-,z,o,n,e.net>
(Remove commas for address)