Tom Sawyer wrote:

>On Thursday 02 January 2003 01:31 am, Idan Sofer wrote:
>

>>W3C DOM has no innerHTML as far as I understand, it is MS invention used
>>only in their standard, so it should be:
>>document.getElementById("atext").value="text2"
>>

>yes, i read that in my javacrap tomb, but it don't work in mozilla, innerHTML
>does.

Mozilla has a compatiblity layer to IE DOM, However, It works well
mostly as long as it's pure IE DOM, I have encountered cases where
mixing IE and W3C DOM can have odd results.

In anycase Mozilla has one of the most complete implementation of DOM
L1/L2 and CSS2, better then IE at least.

You might wish to try Mozilla's JavaScript deugger, it is really useful
tool IMHO.

Idan