Hi,

In message "Re: ENV.clear"
    on 03/01/02, TOTO <zhoujing / comp.nus.edu.sg> writes:

|> ENV is an object that provides Hash-like singleton methods to work as
|> if it's a String-key hash.

|In that case, I guess I have to copy the content of ENV to a real Hash. Am I right?

It depends on what you want to do after copying the content of ENV.
If you want to remove all environment variables, copying will not
work.  To clear environment variables, try "ENV.delete_if{true}".

"clear" is not supported by ENV, just because I considered removing
all environment variables might not be intentional.

							matz.