Yeah...there is a problem with gets input.  Right now the script_runner
simply executes the current script file using `ruby #{file}` with a
bit o magic to interleave stdout/err.  If you are doing this under
windows, from what I remember, gets called in a exec like this does not
work right.  Regardless, there is no current way to fulfill the gets
request.  The script_runner is really basic, and we are going to make
it more robust going forward.

-rich