Alpha is right...but it provides a solid basis for moving quickly
toward a stable release.  We all have a goal to move to using FreeRIDE
to develop FreeRIDE soon.  This will force stability because we
programmers hate using unstable software ;-)  The decoupling of plugins
within FreeRIDE will allow adding capability without decreasing the
stability of what has been developed and is core (which is what we are
focusing on in the 0.5.0 release).

As an aside...are you in Maryland (UMD?) because I live in Northern VA.

Anyway, have a great new year.

-rich