On Tuesday 31 December 2002 12:41 pm, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Ot wrote:
>
> They are found in the documentation:
>
> 	http://www.fxruby.org/doc/build.html
>
> Of course, I have long ago learned that no one reads the documentation ;)

I must say that this morning I did go and have a look at the excellent
documentation and did find the build instructions there. Thank you.

> You are missing the OpenGL header files. I believe that for Mandrake
> Linux these come from the XFree86-devel package (but maybe someone else
> can confirm).

Thanks to Daniel Carrera's assistance, I have been able to find the OpenGL
header files for Mandrake 9.0. Everything worked once I installed:

XFree86-devel-4.2.1-3mdk.rpm
libMesaglut3-4.0.3-6mdk.rpm
libMesaglut3-devel-4.0.3-6mdk.rpm

Thanks for the excellent work you have done on FXRuby.
Wishing you the Best and Every success in the New Year.

Ot Ratsaphong