I believe they are:

XFree86-devel-4.2.1-3mdk
libMesaglut3-4.0.3-6mdk
libMesaglut3-devel-4.0.3-6mdk

You should add an ftp mirror to your sources and install through the
control center.  That way it can do the search and the package
dependencies.

I installed my system through a network installation (the process takes
forever, even on a high-speed system).  Now, when I need to install
something, Mandrake just downloads and installs from the internet.  It
works great.

Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.
University of Maryland.  (301) 405-5137