On 10 Aug, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "[ruby-talk:00598] No `min' method?!?"
>     on 99/08/10, clemens.hintze / alcatel.de <clemens.hintze / alcatel.de> writes:
>
> |I have recognized, that these are `max' and `min' methods for e.g.
> |`Array's. For `Numeric's, however, there are only `max' methods; no
> |`min'!

?????
	12.max 14
=> 14

?????

Oh no :-))))) I have used `rbc' to test something. There I have defined
a `method' on the prompt. Some minutes THEREAFTER I have tried the
tests above and find, that I could use `max' but not `min'!

I think now, because I have defined it on the prompt, it become a method
of module `Kernel', right? And then it was also available to `Numeric'
right?

Oh man! :-) I have shoot into my foot myself ;-)

Sorry!

[...]

>                                                         matz.

\cle