Still at my CGI script to upload pictures I have stumbled
upon another problem: The user input happens in two successive phases;
form1.rbx --> form2.rbx --> result.rbx
The result.rbx script needs to have all the input from form1.rbx as well as
the input from form2.rbx. How do I achieve this ?

I've tried the following hoping the params would get passed along to the
next form but that doesn't seem to be the case ...

cgi = CGI.new("html4")
RawParams = cgi.params
params    = Hash.new ; RawParams.each{|key,value| params[key]=value[0]}
Left      = params['tmplLeft'].untaint
formCgi = CGI.new("html4")
formCgi.out{
  formCgi.hidden(params)+
}

Suggestions?

Simon

--
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.