Hi,

     I am a new user to ruby and have been very impressed by it. I am trying to
automate the testing of an application written in the unix environment. The
application is a simple GUI, with a lot of menu options and file processing.

     The question I have is that is there any way to talk to the application in
Ruby, something like how "SENDKEYS" works in VB.

     Since i am a very new user to Ruby, I would gladly welcome all the help I
can get. Also, please forward me any references with regards to working with
processes(applications).

     IF you would like more information, please let me know. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pankaj Bolaki