It is surely inspiring to hear this. I am now actively "alluring" friends to
enter the Ruby world. Although my "corporate endeavor" seems (temporarily)
blocked.

I feel that it make talk long way for Ruby to gain a decent "share" of the
programming lanugage market. One question my colleague asked me is: how many
companies are using Ruby? He said that since Python is 10 years old, and
Microsoft is using Python, so it is good... It is our task to grow this ruby
community.

Being a "pragmatic programmer" I regret I can't contribute more to Ruby, as
you guru hackers do. However, all my friends seems really impressed by my
efficiency when programming in ruby. I think that's what Ruby need -- more
and more people using ruby and love ruby.

Regards,
Shannon