On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:02:01 +0900, Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> [...]

"8% of men and 0.5 percent of women have some form of color blindness. For
some Web sites that could translate to 1 in 12 visitors."
http://webtechniques.com/archives/2000/08/newman/

Which means that up to the time of this reply at least one of the
contributors to this thread probably has some form of colour blindness.
Now such a small percentage when you can name them.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!